I have finished the bulk of grad school: I have two semesters left and will be taking just three hours each semester. I also no longer have the additional duties of department chair. I want to resume something more like regular posting.
In the past, this blog has mainly concerned the following:
- Reflections on professional reading and professional development.
- Lesson sharing or reflection.
- Discussion of issues in education.
- Sharing tools and resources.
- How-to’s (blogging, wikis, digital audio, notebooks, graphic organizers, etc.)
I think I might do well if I can try to make a regular posting schedule with features. I can’t promise regular posting with regards to professional reading because my reading schedule can be erraticâ€”I tend to be a slow reader. That particular type of posting will probably have to be on an as-I-can-get-it-done basis rather than a regular schedule.
Assuming I commit to posting three days a week (leaving out Sundays when I post Diigo links), what would you most like to see? You are in no way limited to the examples of types of posts I mentioned above. Those were all I could think of.