Today I re-uploaded entries from June 2005 to October 2005, but I didn’t finish with October yet.Â I suppose this is one reason to be glad I’m not a prolific blogger!
I received my course schedule for next year today.Â It looks like I’ll be teaching:
- 9th grade Honors Grammar, Composition, and Literature
- 9th grade CP Grammar, Composition, and Literature
- 10th grade CP2 American Literature and Composition
- 10th grade Writing Seminar
- 12th grade CP Short Story and Composition (1st semester)
- 12th grade CP Drama and Composition (2nd semester)
Incidentally, CP means college prep.Â We have two college prep levels; one is for students who need extra scaffolding and support.
I initially didn’t really want to teach 9th grade, but I must admit that I am very excited about it.Â I hope I’ll get a chance to teach British Lit. in 2007-2008.Â It didn’t work out for me this year for a variety of reasons.
Now that I know what I’m teaching, I guess I don’t have any excuses for not planning.Â Boy, I have a lot of summer reading to do.