Thanks to Ms. George for nominating me for a Thinking Blogger Award. The rules say that “if, and only if” I am tagged, I must “write a post with links to five blogs that make [me] think.” It is an honor to be considered a “thinking blogger,” and I am honored to nominate the following blogs:
- Nighthawk, by Roger Darlington. Roger has been a ‘net friend of mine for a couple of years. He always has interesting insights, no matter what the field, and he loves to learn and share what he learns with others. Had he chosen a different path in life, he’d have made a wonderful teacher.
- Bud the Teacher might be one of the first English teachers I found in the blogosphere. His podcast was also the first podcast I ever listened to. He has a lot of interesting ideas about technology and education.
- Mike Hetherington uses blogs in his classroom in ways that get me excited and thinking about how I can adapt some of his ideas for my own classroom.
- Lorelle on WordPress is a great find for anyone who wants to get the most out of his/her WordPress blog, whether hosted on WordPress.com or on one’s own domain, like mine. I’ve learned a lot from her blog.
- The Super Adventures of Ben and Noah makes me think about the small joys in life, and reminds me to appreciate them more.
I need to mention that there were many other blogs on my own personal list of blogs that make me think, but I knew they had already been tagged, so I didn’t tag them twice. If I did tag anyone twice, I apologize — I checked each blog to see if a post about being nominated as a Thinking Blogger was present, and at the time I checked, none had such a post. Please check out my blogroll for more great education blogs.
Thanks again, Ms. George!