After finishing Understanding by Design, I created two units:
If you are familiar with UbD (or even if you aren’t), I’d appreciate feedback. You can contribute to discussions at UbD Educators wiki without joining the wiki.
I can’t remember if I shared my schedule for next year. Of course, exact class periods, etc. are still up in the air, but I will be teaching the following courses:
- 9th College Prep Grammar, Composition, and Literature
- 9th College Prep II Grammar, Composition, and Literature
- 10th Writing Seminar II (Writing Seminar I is a ninth grade course)
- 11th College Prep British Literature and Composition (1st semester)
- 12th College Prep Short Story and Composition (1st semester)
- 12th College Prep Drama and Composition (2nd semester)
I will also be advising the National Honor Society and helping with the GISA Literary Meet.
So if you are teaching or advising any similar classes or activities, I will be willing to collaborate and share.
[tags]Beowulf, apostrophe, curriculum, planning, lesson plans, english, ubd, understanding by design[/tags]