OK, just for fun, I thought I’d conduct a quick survey. I will finish Traci Gardner’s wonderful Designing Writing Assignments later today. Which of the following books do you think I should read (and reflect on here) next? Vote in the poll. You can only vote for one choice. Voting will close at midnight on July 2!
Which professional development book should I read next?
- Readicide by Kelly Gallagher (33%)
- Revisit and finish Write Beside Them by Penny Kittle (29%)
- You need to finish Blending Genre, Altering Style by Tom Romano (21%)
- Revisit The First Days of School by Harry Wong (13%)
- Genre Theory by Deborah Dean (4%)
- I think you should read something else (suggest in the comments) (0%)
Total Votes: 24