Internet Explorer

I don’t use Internet Explorer, so I didn’t realize my template had gone all wonky.  I opened up my blog in Maxthon, a browser my husband favors (it was open on the desktop when I sat down) and discovered that my CSS in the sidebar was a mess.  I tried to validate it, and sure enough, it didn’t work.  I narrowed the culprit down to the bit of text that diplays what I’m reading, so I took it out.  If I figure out how to fix it, I’ll put it back, but the fact is, I don’t read much professional literature, so who knows how useful it even is to have that.  Got it to work again.

If you ever notice something weird with my template, please don’t hesitate to let me know.  Firefox wasn’t rendering this problem, so I had no idea it was going on.

Related posts: