I have been trying out quite a few new things, and I don’t know where to start in terms of talking about them here. Take a look at this list and let me know in the comments which topic piques your curiosity, and I’ll do my next blog post on the topic that generates the most interest.
- Using Google Docs to create rubrics
- iMovie book trailers
- (Almost) Paperless Classroom with Google Docs and Schoology
- Carving out a hybrid position (or how I’m teaching two English classes and working as a Technology Integration Specialist at the same time)
- Writing Workshop: going beyond peer editing with partners
- Teaching The Catcher in the Rye